Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wyatt is getting so big!

Wyatt is into everything lately. Not in the need to baby proof sort of way, but the stay out of Mommy and Daddy's room sort of way. He seems to have it in his head he is the king of the house and can do whatever he wants now. Today for example. He was playing quietly with his matchbox cars on the floor downstairs where his toys are. Meira was playing with him and I was at the table getting her diapy bag ready for Meira's Dr. Apt and he snuck upstairs! I told him to come down and asked him why he snuck upstairs instead of asking. He said,

"You would've said no"!

I tried so hard not to laugh at the look that said "DUH". I told, him trying to hold back the huge smile fighting to stay back, that I would say no because I like for him to stay where I can see him. He said fine and went back to his cars. I love my boy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment