Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Seeing our Soybean at 11:30!!!!

I can't wait!!! I woke up at six a.m. thinking it was time to get up. I am twelve weeks today so this is our first trimester screen. We are also getting the genetic blood testing done today. I don't have to but I did it with my other two. Wyatt because I was a " young mother" and it was suggested to me (?) and Meira Catherina, because I had it done with Wyatt. Even if something were to show up, I would never terminate pregnancy. This baby is a gift from God and as his/her mother it is my job to give him/her a chance at life weather it's for years weeks days or minutes.

Jeremy is excited too. He keeps telling Meira she gets to see pictures or the baby in Mama's belly. She is just like whatever. Wyatt can't wait to see the baby swimming! He came up with that when Meira was about 20 weeks gestation (before seeing an ultrasound), he asked,"How can the baby move in your belly"?

I told him there is water all around the baby to help Baby move an he said "Awe she's swimming"! He insisted I was having a girl from the moment I told him I was going to have a baby. He was right! Now he's saying Soybean is a girl :)


Will post pictures later!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment