Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Little Stinkerbelle Nursing



  It saddens me that I am not cut out for tandum nursing. While I gave it my best go, I nursed her exclusively with out solids to 6 months, and with solids to 12 months and now as we aproach 13 months she only nurses in the morning, before bed, and if she wakes up in the middle of the night we co-sleep so she latches then. So I guess I am still qualified as Tandum Nursing. Unless she weans completely before Soybean is born.

  My HG has let up so much since we weaned a bit. Only one trip to the hospital after my hospitalization. I feel a lot better and my body is thanking me, although I am still losing weight. This pregnancy is by far the hardest. I really think its a boy but I haven't gotten that definate "feeling" yet. I am 11 weeks and 1 day, so I should be getting it soon. I usually get it between 12 & 14 weeks. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment